Seasonal Banquet Cook
We are looking for a competent and industrious individual with a passion for great food to assist our Chef in the day to day food service of our all-inclusive lakeside centre.
- Minimum one successful season with actual cook experience in a small resort, kids summer camp or all-inclusive retreat centre, would be an asset.
- Cook training level 2
- Ability to successfully produce excellent banquet style food(s) in a timely, food safe and efficient manner to Chef’s satisfaction.
- Great Communication skills and sense of humor.
- Critical thinking and some supervisory experience an asset.
- Physically able to stand for long periods of time and able to lift up to 20kg.
- Food safe level 1
Wages will commensurate with experience. Bethlehem Centre is a non-smoking property.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org